An Online notebook of Orlee Pasion.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Meet Matt, the Co-founder and creator of WordPress

Recently, Globe Telecom and local WordPress Community arranged a meetup for all WordPress users. And the resource speaker was none other that Mr. Matthew “Matt” Mullenweg, the founder  and CEO of Wordpress and Automattic. Matt shared his thoughts in web technologies trends and the success of open-source blogging platform. The visit of Matt in Manila is part of his WordPress Community Meetup in Asia.

I’m a Wordpress user since 2012 and I can say to myself the I am expert in WordPress. I’m so lucky because I met him in the person and make mingle with him even a short time.  I also won a WordPress memorabilia with handed signature of Matt Mullenweg. The evening will not be awesome if I did not take a picture with Matt.

 

The meetup held at The Globe Tower in BGC, Taguig City.  Thank you and congratulations  to Globe Telecom and local WordPress Community for the success of this gathering.

This blog post is also available in www.orleepasion.com