An Online notebook of Orlee Pasion.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

You’re INVITED: I RUN for Integrity: I am part of the solution

I RUN for IntegrityI am part of the solutionWe’re inviting you to join us on December 12 at Liwasang Ullalim, CCP Complex, Pasay City

We will run for Integrity because we want a clean election.This  good cause against corrupt governance.

The I Run for Integrity will bring together government, business, youth, civil society, academe, church and media in a symbolic gesture aiming to unite the participants towards the common goal of being part of the solution in fighting corruption.

Run Category: 3K, 5K, 10K

Regular Rate: Php 550/ Individual

Special Rate: Php 500 (Student, Government, NGO’s Academe, Group, Event Partners)

Runners for the “I Run for Integrity: I am Part of the Solution” can choose to participate in the 3K, 5K, and 10K categories. Registration can be made at Chris’ Sports branches in Glorietta 3, Mall of Asia, Market! Market! and SM Megamall until December 4 only. Late registration is until December 7 or until race kits last at the ECCP office in Makati. Registration fee is at PHP 550, while a group of ten participants can avail of the 10 + 1 package. Accomplished runners get to bring home “I Run for Integrity” finisher shirt, baller band, and tokens from event sponsors. Special prizes also await top finishers of the event.

 

irunforintegrity_poster (1)

irunforintegrity_run route

Let’s Run for Integrity, Let’s be part of the Solution.

 

For more info visit http://ift.tt/1PEGXFJ

 

The post You’re INVITED: I RUN for Integrity: I am part of the solution appeared first on A cup of coffee and my lappy.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1RTPq6Y
via IFTTT