An Online notebook of Orlee Pasion.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Pyro-Musical experience plus Jinky Vidal meet and greet in Prism Plaza MOA

I really want to watch the PyroMusical show in SM Mall of Asia in Pasay. Last year I didn’t have a chance to watch the beautiful and colorful Pyro displays of competing countries.

PrismPlaza_220Finally, last Saturday night my friend invited me to join her and watch the 7th Philippine International Pyro-musical Competition in Mall of Asia in Pasay City. Since I’m dreaming to watch and my schedule is free, what not to join her.

She arranged a dinner at Uncle Cheffy in Prism Plaza MOA, Hmmm. That’s near to my office men.  Prism Plaza is an open-air area with an awesome view of manila sunset.

So, we dine, actually our table place outside the restaurant for better view for pyro display and while waiting for the pyro-musical show, we’re enjoying the front-act band playing R&B music while taking our dinner.

The competing countries for that night were Germany and Canada. I was not able to watch the pyro display of Germany. But it’s ok, I catch the Canada’s fire crackers lightning the sky of Mall of Asia. The musical notes of Canada also heard at the Prism Plaza, (the organizers setup an outdoor speakers). The Pyro were dancing with orchestra music. I love the final seconds they fire-up lots of colourful fire crackers, and at the back of my mind, I thought, that night was the New Year’s Eve.

PrismPlaza_90

 

UncleCheffyBuffet

Uncle Cheffy offer PyroMusical DINNER BUFFET for P599+ only per person. That’s a great deal, eat all you can while enjoying the wonderful fireworks. But aside from Uncle Cheffy, Prism Plaza has a lot of good restaurants that you can choose from. There are Buffets, burgers, diners, Filipino, pizza, Spanish/Basque, steakhouses even coffee shops and aesthetic lifestyle center.

I listed here the restaurants around Prism Plaza.

House of Wagyu – The Home of the Finest Wagyu Steaks in the Philippines

RED – Eat, Drink, Chill

Alba Restaurante Espanol – The Home of Traditional Spanish Cooking™ in Manila since 1952! Discover and enjoy what generations have come to love for decades.

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf – Born and brewed in southern California, passion for coffee and tea since 1963.

The Burger Lab – Build your own burger

Uncle Cheffy – An innovative concept of casual dining amidst an ambience of “Good Old Home Cooking”.

UpRice –

The Venue –

La Jeunesse Aesthetic Lifestyle Center – The La Jeunesse team believes that beauty is not just skin deep. We are a new luxury aesthetic lifestyle center that provides multi-dimensional services.

After the wonderful pyro musical performance of Canada, Prism Plaza prepared another live band show for their guests, and not just an ordinary live band. Prism Plaza invited Jinky Vidal, former female lead vocalist of Freestyle to perform live. Wow, this is amazing, I am a fun of Freestyle.

PrismPlaza_194

Jinky’s palyed the greatest OPM hits like Bakit ka ganyan, So slow by Freestyle, Ogie Alcasid’s Bakit ngayon ka Lang (duet) and more. Jinky’s personality are simple, lovely and flawless. The crown knows her songs, even the kids in the open air, they’re jamming to the music of Jinky Vadal. Her performance was superb, people loves OPM songs and Jinky’s voice was so beautiful. I think, Jinky Vidal sangs almost 1 hour and half just to give happiness and enjoyment to the people in Prism Plaza.

So I discovered, aside from the main attraction, the Pyro Musical Competition, Prism Plaza (every Saturday, please see Pryo Musical schedule) also offer a free live band show to everyone and not just a live band, Prism Plaza invited well-known OPM artists to jam and give enjoyment for guests dine in open-air area.

 

On Saturday, March 12, Top Suzara (former member of Freestyle) and March 17 and 31 Nyoy Volante will be at Prism Plaza with other OPM bands serenading the guests of their awesome voice.

Kindly check the Prism Rhythm schedule.

PrismRhythm2016

 

I thought Prism Plaza MOA is just an ordinary place to hanging out, but I was wrong, Prism Plaza is very romantic venue for couples and amazing ambiance in the heart of Pasay City. My friends or even my family will love to go and dine here.

 

My photos are up in Flickr.

 

How to get to Prism Plaza? Prism Plaza is located at the 4th Level of TwoE-com Building, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. Beside OneE-Com Center and within walking distance of the SM Mall of Asia’s North side (near Hypermart and IMAX theater). TwoE-com is also near from One Esplanade events venue and By The Bay entertainment strip.

 

Prism Plaza also in social media;

Facebook: http://ift.tt/1QF4XrZ

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThePrismPlaza

Instagram: http://ift.tt/1U4spCz

 

Some photos are from;

Prism Plaza FB fan page.

Uncle Cheffy Prism Plaza MOA FB page.

 

 

xoxo

Disclaimer: I forgot to take photos with my friend who treated me a free dinner in Prism Plaza. Because of the excitement, my bad. But I thank her so much for experiencing the Pyro Musical display at Prism Plaza.

The post My Pyro-Musical experience plus Jinky Vidal meet and greet in Prism Plaza MOA appeared first on A cup of coffee and my lappy.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1QF4ZQO
via IFTTT